Maryland Real Estate Video Blog with Jay Day: How we helped Alexi Marvellis by standing out above the rest.

How we helped Alexi Marvellis by standing out above the rest.

      "First of all, I think Jay is a professional. What I mean by that is, you almost have to hear the way I'm saying it to know what I mean. He's not just a guy who is just professional and nice and friendly and all that. He's professional, meaning his craft is real estate and he is relentless at market knowledge, at dealing with negotiations, and working with local markets. The guy is a professional! We had a really good experience working with him, and I think it goes back to his work ethic, industry knowledge, local knowledge, and his ability to negotiate well. Really, he was stellar in every avenue! He was able to negotiate lower pricing while getting us the bid from the seller. He did so many things that I wouldn't have been able to do on my own. We were first-time home buyers in the state of Virginia and we weren't 100% of the areas and other prospects, but he excelled in giving us peace of mind that we were making a good investment. Everything he did along the way I would consider above and beyond. His communication was so on point . As someone who is a heavy analyzer, like myself, or someone who just needs more information, I never got the feeling that he had any other clients. I feel like I was just given better service and that has to do with communication and all the many other things that I just mentioned that I think made him stand out above the rest. My wife is in the real estate industry working for a national builder, so she has a lot experience with real estate agents, and she was blown away by Jay Day."
      Alexi Marvellis, Home Buyer