Maryland Real Estate Video Blog with Jay Day: How we helped Clifton Freeman by making it convenient and explaining everything with the sale

How we helped Clifton Freeman by making it convenient and explaining everything with the sale

 A family member of mine knew someone who worked with them in the office.  Christina came out and talked with my aunt and myself.  They worked with us all they way through.  This was new for my aunt, her being 83 and had lost a husband and needed to sell her house.  They were very sensitive to the situation.  Christina made sure we scheduled showings at a time that was convenient for my aunt.  We asked that most of them be scheduled in the afternoons and Christina had to reschedule a couple because people wanted to come earlier.  Christina also came out and explained everything to my aunt a couple times just to make sure she understood everything with the sale.  It was a good experience!
       Clifton Freeman, Home Seller