Maryland Real Estate Video Blog with Jay Day: How we helped Vanessa Johnson during a difficult time

How we helped Vanessa Johnson during a difficult time


"I was overwhelmingly happy with the results.  I worked with Christina and I couldn't ask for a better realtor.  I was referred from a friend who heard their commercial on the radio.  I called them and told them my situation, that my mom had passed and I needed to sell the house.  Christina was very positive and had a plan for what to do.  The whole thing started in mid January and by June I was at closing.  The house went on the market in March and everything happened so fast.  It was beyond and above what I thought could've happened given the situation I was dealing with my moms death.  Christina stepped in and helped out and was the middle man in all the dealings.  The whole Jay Day Team was awesome!"
      Vanessa Johnson, Home Seller