Maryland Real Estate Video Blog with Jay Day: How We Helped Holly McCall by Getting the Job Done Fast

How We Helped Holly McCall by Getting the Job Done Fast




"The results were phenomenal because our house sold fast.  We had listed with another realtor and the contract ran out.  Then we listed with Jay Day and The Day Home Team in November.  The house was settled by March 31st.  Before they actually got the house listed, they come in and get you ready for the market they go above and beyond anybody I have ever seen before.  They send in a stager to help you get your home ready and I never thought I needed to do anything to my house.  She told me to move things around and made rooms look so much bigger.  I think that was a definite plus for the showings that we had. Their whole marketing program, everything that they do, they put a lot of effort in the beginning and it made everything go smoothly throughout the whole process."

            -Holly McCall, Home Seller