Maryland Real Estate Video Blog with Jay Day: How We Helped Jason Hedges by Getting the Job Done in a Professional Manner

How We Helped Jason Hedges by Getting the Job Done in a Professional Manner




"The results were absolutely fantastic. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. We engaged them because we had trouble selling this home, it is an estate property. We actually engaged them after dealing with another realtor. They were able to get the job done in a very professional and quick manner. I absolutely loved working with them.

The unique circumstances with this particular sale, being that it was an estate sale, I'm sure they deal with estate sales all the time. The thing that sticks out in my mind is when we needed recommendations they were able to make those recommendations with absolutely no problem. There was an instance where there were some repairs that needed to be done. I asked them and they had recommendations for handy men that were in the area that could make the repairs. Not once did they ever leave me hanging or leave me with any kind of questions."

       Jason Hedges - Home Seller